BIA Impact Analysis
BIA Impact Analysis aims to analyze the impacts which the organization can deal with facing the disruption of their operations as well as the dependencies of the technologies and corporate information systems .
The BIA will allow your organization to identify each process or activity :
- Impact that the interruption would have
- The maximum time period after an interruption within which the operation has to be continued
- The minimum level at which the activity has to be executed when recovering
- The maximum period of time before normal levels of operation have to have been recovered .
- Processes or critical activities are delimited within the organization that affect our business being able to critical activities which a priori do not appear.
- Identifies vulnerabilities of an organization’s business continuity.
- In case you have available recovery plans it wll allow you to check whether they cover business needs.
- Facilitates the involvement of a greater number of areas of the organization when implementing continuity plans, not just considering the responsible personnel involved in this type of project
- Cost reduction for possible business interruptions.
- Provides valuable information when prioritizing the development of other projects in business continuity.
- A better knowledge of business processes, will favorably contribute to improving competitiveness and market security.
- Information obtained in developing the BIA is a key to implement efficient based recoverystrategies