Information Technology Services Management Systems ISO 20000
Information Technology Services Management Systems, standardized and published by the ISO organization (International Organization for Standardization) and IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) on December 14, 2005, is the internationally recognized standard in IT Service Management (Information Technology) . The 20000 series comes from the adoption of the BS 15000 series developed by the entity standardization and certification British BSI – British Standards Institution.
The importance of IT Service Management, and the need to mature and evolve to the so-called System IT Service Management,motivated by the increasing demand of customers to receive services with higher quality.
Reference standards in this area are:
- UNE-ISO / IEC 20000-1: 2007 – Specification of the System IT Services Management (SGS)
- ITIL / UNE-ISO / IEC 20000-2 2007 – Good Practices in IT Service Management
- SGS will allow you to demonstrate high levels of quality and reliability of information technology services
- Periodic evaluation by SGS will help you use, monitor and continually improve its management system of information services technology and its processes
- Allows integration with the ISMS and audits