Society Services of Information and Electronic Commerce Law (LSSICE)
Audea aims to analyze the different services of the Information Society to be provided, as well as all activities that have an involvement in the company because of their activities :
- Regulation of commercial communications made electronically.
- Regulation of electronic contracting.
- Resolution of queries arising from the activity of the company.
- Drafting of new clauses and contracts.
- The development of electronic commerce and the expansion of business web , makes the provision of services in the Information Society be subjected to a number of requirements regarding compliance with legal requirements on data protection, to transmit an image of confidence to consumers and future customers.