P.010.2016-IT Security Analyst
- IT Security Analyst will assist the security team to develop, implement, and enforce policies and procedures of the organization’s security and privacy. The IT Security analyst assists the managers in development and establishment of strategic and tactical information security plans, standards/procedures, and education.
- He / She works closely with information security staff to monitor, assess, update plans and support the evaluation and implementation of new security technologies for the enterprise environment.This is a great opportunity for someone with a background in IT security, a technical hands-on mindset, and a passion for learning the ins and outs of information security operations for an enterprise environment.
- Assists manager in establishment of strategic and tactical information security plans, standards/procedures, education and training programs.
- Manages remediation plans and task lists resulting from security based audits, scans and reviews.
- Develops and contributes to the security portions of meetings and projects.
- Assist in the implementation of security services in the enterprise including AV, vulnerability scanners, IDS/IPS, web application firewalls, SIEM and others.
- Coordinate and report on the remediation progress of all Data Privacy compliance findings.
- Develop and track key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics for operational success.
- Ensure adherence to security standards defined for RDC, identify top few incidents and work with respective teams/individual to minimize the incidents.
- 2 vacancies available
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Immediate incorporation needed
- Type of contract: Casual 3 to 6 months
- Salary: To be agreed
- Degree in Computer Science or Cyber Security.
- 3-5 years of experience (SIEM tools and / or NOC / SOC environment).
- Project management skills.
- Experience in a security role with strong working knowledge and understanding of information security frameworks, incident management, operations and application security best practices.
- Knowledge of, and experience in implementing data protection audits and risk assessments.
- Develops solutions to problems, checking where appropriate with senior leadership.
- Experience in dealing with data security issues, managing investigations and implementing remediation.
- Information Security qualifications (CISSP, CISM, CISA, etc.) desirable.
- Passionate about Information Security.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent level command of English. Any additional language is a plus.