1.- Legal Information.
In compliance with Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services: www.audea.es and www.audea.com (hereinafter the WEBSITE) are domains registered by Áudea Seguridad de la Información S.L. (hereinafter ÁUDEA), with tax number B-83230326, listed in the Madrid Business Register in Volume 17378, Book 0, Sheet 20, Section 8, Page M-298172, entry 1, with registered address Centro Europa Empresarial / Edificio París, Calle Rozabella, 6, Planta baja, Oficina nº 16 28290 Las Rozas, Madrid (Spain).
You may contact us at our registered address, by phone on 91 7451157, or by e-mail at email@example.com.
2.- Nature of the services.
Access to the WEBSITE is free of charge. However, an economic consideration may be required to take up any products or services offered via the WEBSITE.
3.- Liability of the USER.
The WEBSITE and the information it contains may not be used by the USER for any activities contrary to the Law, morals or public order and, in general, any utilisation contrary to the conditions established by ÁUDEA is not permitted.
The USER will be liable for the opinions, contents and, in general, all the activities carried out, and cannot hold ÁUDEA responsible for any damages that may arise from such activities which are beyond its control and of which it is effectively unaware.
If the USER finds any information on the WEBSITE that may infringe his/her rights or those of third parties, he/she may contact ÁUDEA using the means stipulated above. In these cases, ÁUDEA will attempt to process the information with the greatest possible diligence and, in accordance with legislation in force in this regard, will withdraw any contents which infringe these rights.
4.- Liability of ÁUDEA.
ÁUDEA will act with the greatest diligence to ensure that the information and contents on the WEBSITE do not contain any errors. However, we cannot be held liable for this during access to the WEBSITE or for contents beyond our control.
ÁUDEA may, with no prior notice, temporarily suspend accessibility to the WEBSITE in the event of the need to carry out maintenance, repairs, updates or improvements.
ÁUDEA is not liable for:
- non-availability, maintenance and functioning of the web page or of its services or contents;
- the lack of utility, adequacy or validity of the WEBSITE of its services or contents to satisfy needs, activities or specific results or expectations of users;
- the existence of viruses in the contents;
- any use made of the contents by the users, and particularly illicit, negligent or fraudulent usages or usages contrary to these general conditions, to good faith, to generally accepted use and to public order;
- unlawfulness, lack of quality, reliability, utility and availability of the services provided by third parties and provided or announced on the WEBSITE;
- non-compliance by third parties with their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided for users via the WEBSITE.
5.- Unwanted electronic messages (SPAM)
ÁUDEA does not permit the use of unwanted electronic messages, also known as SPAM, or any fraud or abuse on our WEBSITE. ÁUDEA reserves the right to notify the competent authorities of any usage of the website that is contrary to the provisions of legislation in force and of this document.
6.- Intellectual and Industrial Property.
All the contents of the WEBSITE (including, although the following is not an exhaustive list, databases, images, drawings, graphics, text, audio and video files and software) are the property of ÁUDEA, and are protected under national and international intellectual and industrial property regulations, and all rights are reserved.
The domain name, the trademarks, signs, distinguishing marks or logos appearing on the WEBSITE are the property of ÁUDEA.
Any texts, graphic drawings, videos or audio supports that may be found on this Internet site now or in the future are the property of ÁUDEA, and may not subsequently be modified, copied, altered, reproduced totally or partially, adapted or translated by the USER or by third parties without the express authorisation of ÁUDEA.
Unauthorised use of the information on this WEBSITE, and infringement of intellectual or industrial property rights will entail the liabilities legally established.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, ÁUDEA may licence certain contents in formats other than the format stipulated. In such cases, this will be specifically stated in the contents.
ÁUDEA permits the establishment of hyperlinks from another web page to any of the pages on ÁUDEA’s WEBSITE, subject to the following conditions:
- Hyperlinks on the WEBSITE have been previously agreed with the owners of the linked web pages. ÁUDEA will not be liable for misuse or activities contrary to the law, morals or public order by users of these linked web pages.
- Any hyperlink will be made to the WEBSITE’s home page.
- Total or partial reproduction of any of the services on ÁUDEA’s WEBSITE is not permitted.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements will be included in the pages of the ÁUDEA WEBSITE and in its services.
- ÁUDEA takes no responsibility for any contents accessed by virtue of this links, or for any modifications that may be made to same, or for any use that may be made of them, or for their technical availability.
8.- Term of validity of the conditions of use.
ÁUDEA reserves the right to modify the conditions for use of and access to the WEBSITE. These conditions are indefinite.
- Statistical data on user accesses to our WEBSITE.
- The design of contents chosen by the user during his/her first visit to our WEBSITE.
- Security features involved in control of access to restricted areas.
- Surveys and tests on the design and functionality of our WEBSITE.
The user may prevent cookies being generated by selecting the corresponding option in his/her browser programme. However, ÁUDEA takes no responsibility for the possibility that disabling the cookies may prevent or limit the proper functioning of the page.
Further information on Cookies Policy
10.- Nullity and invalidity of clauses.
If any clause in these conditions is declared totally or partially null and void or invalid, this nullity will only affect this provision or portion of the provision that is null and void or invalid, and the conditions will remain applicable in all other aspects.
11.- Legislation and jurisdiction applicable.
Provision of the service of this WEBSITE and these conditions of use are governed by Spanish law.
Any legal disputes concerning the services provided via this WEBSITE will be resolved via the consumer arbitration tribunals, mediators or similar facilities used by ÁUDEA when the dispute arises, and the corresponding courts and tribunals in accordance with Spanish legislation applicable at such time.
© 2019 ÁUDEA, SEGURIDAD DE LA INFORMACIÓN S.L. All rights reserved and registered. Total or partial reproduction is not permitted.